Please Join the Portuguese Circle, PALCUS, PAPS and the PUSCC, as we celebrate PORTUGAL DAY NY 2023. The Consul General of Portugal in New York, Luisa Pais Lowe is the guest of honor.
On Thursday, June 8th 7:00-9:00pm., we will be hosting a reception at Paris Café, with Portuguese Chef Luis Parreira. Paris Café is located in Manhattan, on 119 South Street (South Street Seaport).
The Menu for the evening will include the following:
- Gazpacho Algarvio served with micro basil.
- Octopus salad served with white beans and salsa verde
- Cheese and quince marmalade
- Portuguese “alheira” served with spicy mayo
- Cod cakes served with garlic and lemon aioli
- Roasted beef sandwich “ prego no pão “ served with sauté onions, Dijon mustard, horseradish and melted Gruyère
- Chocolate mousse with chocolate shavings and berries
- Pastel de nata
- Portuguese white and red wine, beer, water, and soda
The cost per person will be $51 dollars (plus processing fee). Space is limited so please purchase your tickets as soon as possible. We hope to see you all there!
Click here to BUY TICKETS